Handmade knife in carbon damascus steel, combined handle in natural wood and green wood.
- Simple handmade black leather sheath.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Wash by hand (not in the dishwasher) with neutral soap and water after each use and dry with a dish towel.
- Always use wood or medium hard cutting boards.
- Do not use as a lever.
- Keep the knife in its original case or in a stand.
- Do not let the knife mingle with others in a drawer because this can damage the edge and scratch the blade and handle.
- To sharpen the knife, use a very fine-grained whetstone or a diamond dust knife sharpener, or take it to a reputable professional sharpener.
- Knives finished by hand by master cutters.
- Made in Spain.
CRAFTSMANSHIP OF TOLEDO. SPAIN