BONING KNIFE, 15 cm (6 inches). This knife is easily recognisable. Its relatively short and narrow blade is designed to be inserted into raw meat to separate it perfectly from the bone. It often has a curved heel for scraping meat off of bones. It can also be used for coring apples or similar products.
It has a well-balanced, ergonomic, handle made of black Micarta that fits well in the hand, offering comfort and firmness when cutting.67-layer VG-10 Damascus steel blade. Durable edge, highly resistant to wear. . 60 HRC.
Individually wrapped in a black gift case.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Wash by hand (not in the dishwasher) with neutral soap and water after each use and dry with a dish towel.
- Do not use a scouring pad.
- Always use wood or medium hard cutting boards.
- Do not use as a lever.
- Do not use to cut frozen products.
- Keep the knife in its original case or in a stand.
- Do not let the knife mingle with others in a drawer because this can damage the edge and scratch the blade and handle.
- To sharpen the knife, use a very fine-grained whetstone or a diamond dust knife sharpener, or take it to a reputable professional sharpener.
Damask steel blade that makes each knife a unique piece.
Knives finished by hand by master cutters.CRAFTSMANSHIP OF TOLEDO. SPAIN