SANTOKU KNIFE, 12,5 cm (5 inches).- This is a multipurpose knife originally from Japan that is highly popular among Western cooks.. Its name in Japanese means “Three virtues”: chopping, dicing and slicing.
It has a well-balanced, ergonomic, handle made of black G10 (fibreglass) that fits well in the hand, offering comfort and firmness when cutting.67-layer VG-10 Damascus steel blade. Durable edge, highly resistant to wear. Full tang blade with three rivets in the handle and centre rivet with mosaic design. . 60+-2 HRC.
Individually wrapped in a brown gift case.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Wash by hand (not in the dishwasher) with neutral soap and water after each use and dry with a dish towel.
- Do not use a scouring pad.
- Always use wood or medium hard cutting boards.
- Do not use as a lever.
- Do not use to cut frozen products.
- Keep the knife in its original case or in a stand.
- Do not let the knife mingle with others in a drawer because this can damage the edge and scratch the blade and handle.
- To sharpen the knife, use a very fine-grained whetstone or a diamond dust knife sharpener, or take it to a reputable professional sharpener.
Damask steel blade that makes each knife a unique piece.
Knives finished by hand by master cutters.CRAFTSMANSHIP OF TOLEDO. SPAIN