This set contains two TABLE KNIVES featuring very comfortable handles. They offer a very clean cut.Table knife with 11,5 cm blade. Non-serrated, hammered straight edge blade to facilitate a perfect, clean, cut of meat. Blade width, 2 mm. Comes in a black gift box.
It has a well-balanced, ergonomic, handle made of brown Pakkawood that fits well in the hand, offering comfort and firmness when cutting.67-layer VG-10 Damascus steel blade. Durable edge, highly resistant to wear. Full tang blade with three rivets in the handle. Centre rivet with mosaic design. 60 HRC.
The two knives come wrapped in a black gift case.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Wash by hand (not in the dishwasher) with neutral soap and water after each use and dry with a dish towel.
- Do not use a scouring pad.
- Always use wood or medium hard cutting boards.
- Do not use as a lever.
- Do not use to cut frozen products.
- Keep the knife in its original case or in a stand.
- Do not let the knife mingle with others in a drawer because this can damage the edge and scratch the blade and handle.
- To sharpen the knife, use a very fine-grained whetstone or a diamond dust knife sharpener, or take it to a reputable professional sharpener.
Damask steel blade that makes each knife a unique piece.
Knives finished by hand by master cutters.CRAFTSMANSHIP OF TOLEDO. SPAIN