This set consists of the three most practical kitchen knives: the CHEF knife, a must-have, which is very comfortable and easy to use, the CARVING knife, perfect for filleting meat, fish, cheese or cold cuts to any thickness, and the UTILITY knife, a favourite among women, ideal for dicing and peeling.
Chef knife with 20 cm blade, Carving knife with 20 cm blade and Utility knife with 16 cm blade. Blade width, 2 mm. Comes in a black wood box.
It has a well-balanced, ergonomic, handle made of black Micarta that fits well in the hand, offering comfort and firmness when cutting.
67-layer VG-10 Damascus steel blade. Durable edge, highly resistant to wear. . 60 HRC.
The two knives come wrapped in a black gift case.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Wash by hand (not in the dishwasher) with neutral soap and water after each use and dry with a dish towel.
- Do not use a scouring pad.
- Always use wood or medium hard cutting boards.
- Do not use as a lever.
- Do not use to cut frozen products.
- Keep the knife in its original case or in a stand.
- Do not let the knife mingle with others in a drawer because this can damage the edge and scratch the blade and handle.
- To sharpen the knife, use a very fine-grained whetstone or a diamond dust knife sharpener, or take it to a reputable professional sharpener.
Damask steel blade that makes each knife a unique piece.
Knives finished by hand by master cutters.
CRAFTSMANSHIP OF TOLEDO. SPAIN