This set consists of three knives that are widely used in cooking: two SANTOKUS, currently in high demand among cooks, perfect for cutting and dicing food, and the PARING knife, which is quite practical for dicing and peeling.Santoku knife with 17 cm blade, Santoku knife with 12,5 cm blade, and Paring knife with 9 cm blade. Blade width, 2 mm. Comes in a black gift box.
It has a well-balanced, ergonomic, handle made of black Micarta that fits well in the hand, offering comfort and firmness when cutting.67-layer VG-10 Damascus steel blade. Durable edge, highly resistant to wear. HRC 58.
The three knives come wrapped in a black gift case.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Wash by hand (not in the dishwasher) with neutral soap and water after each use and dry with a dish towel.
- Do not use a scouring pad.
- Always use wood or medium hard cutting boards.
- Do not use as a lever.
- Do not use to cut frozen products.
- Keep the knife in its original case or in a stand.
- Do not let the knife mingle with others in a drawer because this can damage the edge and scratch the blade and handle.
- To sharpen the knife, use a very fine-grained whetstone or a diamond dust knife sharpener, or take it to a reputable professional sharpener.
Damask steel blade that makes each knife a unique piece.
Knives finished by hand by master cutters.CRAFTSMANSHIP OF TOLEDO. SPAIN